Exceptional quality coaching with UKCC Level 2 Coaches in Rugby Union. Leadership is about empathy. It is about having the ability to relate and to connect with people for the purpose of inspiring and empowering their lives.
We build resilience and social skills through the core RFU values of sportsmanship, respect, teamwork, enjoyment and discipline. Our ability to create empathy, integrity and connection with the children feeds back to parents, teachers and school. Our personalised experience raises new challenges for every child with bronze, silver, gold and platinum awards to reward loyal and continued progression and development on completion in assembly. The children see the awards as achievable, great fun and very motivational and through safe, effective and empowering sessions, this in turn provides them the ability to participate more, renewed self-belief and sense of achievement in school and at home
- Innovative, fun, exciting and progressive coaching
- More captivating games, fun and enjoyment and less drills
- Recognising there is a position for girls and boys equally and the importance of the social aspect of all sport
- Encouraging participation in all sports/activities not just rugby union
- Developing independent learning, confidence & self esteem
- Celebration of success and progression through branded awards
- Child first approach and the coaching of the fundamental ABC’s of sport
Roaring Rugby has integrated OFSTED’s core set of values for all people who work with children and young people within the statutory childcare register. These values promote equality, respect diversity and challenge stereotypes, helping to improve the life chances of all children and to provide more effective integrated services. All Roaring Rugby coaches look to increase their skills, knowledge and experience relating to these values and ensure that they provide effective care to the children they are responsible for.
The Big Cat Programme!
Roaring Rugby uses innovatively branded fun, exciting and progressive big cat programmes called Cheetahs, Leopards, Lions, Tigers, Panthers and Jaguars. These programmes are used to help reward the children for their continued involvement. Some of the key things that are covered in this programme include core rugby skills, teamwork, sportsmanship, rugby tactics, leadership and most importantly, fun!discover more